NEW! Watch a 9-minute video about the work of the Trust.
Under our Trust Deed we are empowered to apply the income or capital
of the Trust Fund:
- for the advancement of the Christian faith
- for the encouragement, promotion and development of public appreciation
in those arts which are essentially consistent with the Christian
faith and have as their primary purpose the propagation of Christian
truths and ideals.
Since its inception in 1981 the Christian Arts Trust has supported
over sixty professional projects in the fields of the performing
and visual arts.
Our policy is to offer help at an early stage in order to give
encouragement and to help projects "get off the ground".
Initiatives we have been able to help in this way have included:
- tours by theatre, dance and mime groups
- concerts and recitals
- video production
- exhibitions of painting and sculpture
- "creative conferences" of Christian artists
BACK TO THE TOP
The Archbishop of Canterbury
The Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church
The Cardinal Archbishop of Westminster
The Free Churches Moderator
from the play
by the Cutting Edge